Thu, 12 Mar|
The Chamber of Commerce
Managing Budgets, Your Time, and How to Use Your Pension to Grow Your Property Portfolio
Masterminds, goal setting, and a guest speaker, with lunch and a chance to meet new friends in the industry.
Time & Location
12 Mar 2020, 09:30 – 17:30
The Chamber of Commerce, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5BE, UK
About the event
Homies March Meet Up - The Schedule
Coffee and Introductions
9:30am to 10am
Monthly Accountability and Progress Update
10am to 11am
Mastermind: How Much is Your Time Worth?
11am - 12:30pm
- Do you have KPIs?
- Do you manage your own properties?
- How many hours a week do you spend on the business?
- Working out what your time is actually worth
12:30pm to 1:30pm
Guest Speaker: How Can You Use Your Pension to Grow Your Prroperty Portfolio?
David Nicklin, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
2:30pm to 3pm
Mastermind: Managing Budgets
3pm - 4:30pm
- Build costs and QS reports
- Day rates vs fixed price contracts
- Managing clients (or your own) expectations
- High spec, low spec, or in between?
- Overtime equals over budget and how to avoid this
- The hidden cost of funding
Homies March Meet Up